Fresh Beginning believes its mentorship, and incentive based approach can be vital in addressing the ever growing drug epidemic in our communities.
Our drug prevention platform focuses on empowering, guiding, and educating our youth to live productive lives in a drug free school zone.
We facilitate the development, maintenance and enhancement to youth and adults to contribute to healthy lifestyles and behaviors.
- Culturally sensitive and discreet counseling services.
- Developing and maintaining family unity with group education, positive discipline techniques, along with two-way communication.
- Providing and encouraging mental health resources for families and individuals in crisis
- Chemical Dependency groups and educational classes for the individual in need and their family.
- Linking families and their children to local community resources specific for their needs.
As a Drug Medi-Cal (DMC) site, we are certified to provide services for modalities such as Day Care Rehabilitative-Nonperinatal and Perinatal and Outpatient Drug Free-Nonperinatal and Perinatal.
Along with their specialized treatment plans, special referrals, adherence and commitment, our clients will be provided opportunities to identify their unique talents and strengths. This will allow them to complete their journey for integration into the workforce and fulfill their commitment to their community. Thus breaking the cycle of dependency and obtaining fulfillment.